Tuesday, April 22, 2014

God is Great

Spencer Moreau


Scripture: Read Psalm 145

Sometimes we have so much trouble trusting God. When something impossible stands before us, we just don’t see it ending way we envisioned it. But our God is a great God. In verse 3 of this Psalm, David writes “Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; His greatness no one can fathom.” David is saying here that God is so much bigger than we can even begin to understand. He created space, seen and unseen by us, along with every single star, planet, and galaxy. He also constructed every tree with one word and painted every beautiful flower and blade of grass with just His voice. He formed the tiny details of our body, every bone, muscle, and cell working in its place. He knows the number of hairs on our head and calls each of us by name. Our God is a huge, mighty, and powerful God. And when you begin to grasp that, our problem and difficulties we face seem easy. In our little minds, we can’t begin to understand how incredible our God is. And I don’t know about you, but that truth gives me the confidence to put my trust in Him in every single aspect of my life.

Prayer
Father, you are a great and powerful God. I can’t even begin to understand how great You are.


I ask that in any situation where I become frustrated and worried, and I’m not in control, that You would remind me of how you have it under control. I trust you with every aspect of my life today.

In Jesus Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment