Thursday, May 1, 2014

God's Dream For You

Karl Tingle


When you sit and dream about the future, what do you think of? Most of the time what we think of the is best. We contemplate the brightest scenario with our lives and our surroundings. It has been said that you can only go as far as your vision can take you. Today, I want you to think about God’s vision for your life. Have you ever thought; what would God dream about concerning you and me? The great thing about God’s Word is we do not have to guess. It is printed in black and white. In Acts 2 God says, “ ‘In the last days, God said, I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams. In those days I will pour out my Spirit upon all my servants, men and women alike, and they will prophesy. (Act 2:17-18) Wow! God’s dream for you and your children and grandchildren is to dream dreams, see visions. He sees a future that is filled with His Spirit abiding in us. I pray that your week will be filled with God’s Spirit and power.

No comments:

Post a Comment