Monday, May 5, 2014

This Is A Test

Amber Brewer


This is a test.

Our tendency is to give when we have. Instead, we should give and know that God will take care of the rest. We say, “I will start tithing next month when I can plan for it.” or “I can’t tithe this month because I don’t even have enough money to pay my bills.” Who do we think provides the money that pays our bills? The Bible says, “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.” Malachi 3:10. See that? God TELLS us to test him on this. I dare you.

Heavenly Father,
We praise You for all that you provide. No matter how little or how big, You are the provider. We ask You to build our faith and bless our giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment